Davina Jumper Raspberry/Multi
One Size - fits 8 to 14, Model Height 5.7in, (Chest 52cm Length 60cm). Made in Italy from 50% cashmere, 40% merino wool, 10% polyamide.
In order to ensure a perfect wear each time it’s important to take care of your garment.
We recommend washing Cashmere Blend knitwear by hand using a detergent designed for cashmere, wool or delicate fabrics. Baby shampoo can be a great, gentle alternative. You can also launder your knitwear on a hand wash cycle in the washing machine at no more than 30 degrees. For best results place the knitwear in a laundry net and don’t spin at more than 700rpm. Never wring your cashmere garment – lay it out flat on a towel and gently ease it into shape before rolling it up in the towel to squeeze out any excess water. Then lay it out flat on a drying rack or a clean towel.
Whichever method you choose to wash your cashmere, it’s always a good idea to gently de-pill your garment with a cashmere comb before washing it. Cashmere and wool are always prone to pilling – this is nothing to do with the quality of the product, but more to do with wearing it. And if you love it, you’ll wear it often! Pilling is a natural process caused when the fibres in the yarn rub against each other and form small balls. De-pilling your garment regularly will improve its appearance and maintain its longevity. And to ensure your garment keeps it shape, it’s best to store it folded.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM(S)
- Contact us by email at email@example.com, include your name, order number, the item you are returning, the reason for your return and your preference of a refund or exchange.
- Package up your return items securely - we recommend that you post the parcel back to us using a recorded courier service. Please include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
- Please return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at kjole in pristine condition.
- We will email you to confirm receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility.
- We understand that you will want your refunds as soon as possible and we willl endeavour to do so, but sometimes this may take up to 14 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
kjole, 6 Albert Hill Street, Didsbury, M20 6RF
- We process returns daily and will confirm when your refund or exchange has been processed by email.
Please contact kjole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further help.
RETURNS FAQSDo I have to pay for my return?
Yes, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returns back to us. If you have requested an exchange, we will ship the replacement item(s) back to you free of charge.
Where do I find my order number?
Your order number can be found in the subject line of both your 'order confirmation' and 'shipping confirmation' emails.
When will I receive my refund?
We process all returns within 1-3 working days of receiving them. We will send you a 'refund notification' email to confirm that we have refunded your card.
How long will it take to send out my exchange items?
We aim to process all returns within 1-3 working days of receiving them, although it can take longer during busy periods such as holidays and sale.