Cedarwood & Pine Votive Candles
Recreate the crispness of a snow-dusted winter scene with this earthy, verdant scent that has been developed specifically to enhance the natural fragrance of your Christmas tree.
Beautifully contained in bespoke illustrated packaging, featuring a festive streamer design, accented in seasonal red foil, making a lovely gift with no need even to wrap.
An opening of pine needles, thyme and rosemary gives way to an earthy heart of cedarwood and cinnamon, which is warmed by a base of amber and patchouli. A fragrance redolent of a winter’s walk through a silent, deep-green forest with crystalline air and pine cones underfoot.
Top Notes: Pine Needle, Green, Herbal
Mid Notes: Woody, Spicy
Base Notes: Amber, Mossy, Woody
70g / 2.5oz
Up to 20 hour burn time
Recyclable glass vessel
100% sustainable and natural soy wax
Not tested on animals
Made in England
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM(S)
- Contact us by email at email@example.com, include your name, order number, the item you are returning, the reason for your return and your preference of a refund or exchange.
- Package up your return items securely - we recommend that you post the parcel back to us using a recorded courier service. Please include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
- Please return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at kjole in pristine condition.
- We will email you to confirm receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility.
- We understand that you will want your refunds as soon as possible and we willl endeavour to do so, but sometimes this may take up to 14 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
kjole, 6 Albert Hill Street, Didsbury, M20 6RF
- We process returns daily and will confirm when your refund or exchange has been processed by email.
Please contact kjole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further help.
RETURNS FAQSDo I have to pay for my return?
Yes, customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returns back to us. If you have requested an exchange, we will ship the replacement item(s) back to you free of charge.
Where do I find my order number?
Your order number can be found in the subject line of both your 'order confirmation' and 'shipping confirmation' emails.
When will I receive my refund?
We process all returns within 1-3 working days of receiving them. We will send you a 'refund notification' email to confirm that we have refunded your card.
How long will it take to send out my exchange items?
We aim to process all returns within 1-3 working days of receiving them, although it can take longer during busy periods such as holidays and sale.